UMP Raspberry Clafoutis (TWIST ON the French Dessert)
1 ½ cups of unsweetened almond milk
4 whole eggs
½ cup of splenda
1 tbs of vanilla extract
1/8 tsp of Salt
2 scoops UMP Van
1/3 cup oat flour ( it =’s 1 ump scoop full)
3 cups of fresh raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray the small ramekins or crème brulee dishes with nonstick cooking spray
2. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, splenda, vanilla, salt and almond milk.
3. Slowly whisk in the UMP / oat flour . Beat well until no lumps remain. Mixture should look like a thin pancake batter.
4. Arrange raspberries in the bottom of the dishes and top each with the batter!
5. Bake for 40 minutes or until center is set and top is a light brown. Serve room temperature or warm.
Makes 6 servings